Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Monday, December 9, 2013

Cupcake Top Pattern is Here




Good things come to those that wait!!!  I've had to be patient while revising this pattern to finally have the fit and look that I envisioned!  I'm so thankful to the many testers who gave their feedback and helped me complete this adorable idea for a top!

 

You can continue to read the post or for a quick review of what this pattern includes, check out the flyer: (click this link to open a PDF)



The revisions finalized the size and construction of the kangaroo pocket!  My last round loved how it turned out and they were so helpful to get all the little details right!!!

 

One of the design elements I love is that you can leave the ruffles out to have a simple t-shirt!
(With or without a pocket!)

 

I was aiming for a birthday release of the pattern but we are so close I'm still celebrating Eva Mae's 2nd birthday! (Click for pictures!!)  You can get the pattern for 1/2 off today (Monday), Tuesday and Wednesday ONLY!  It goes back up to full price on Thursday 6am CST! Just enter the code "BIRTHDAY" at the checkout!

******UPDATE - promo has ended*******

  

My joke with this pattern name has been that my kids will now expect every pattern to have a yummy title!  The first round of the Cupcake top had pictures taken at Gigi's Cupcakes!!!

 

After a few revisions we did another photoshoot at the park with more cupcakes!

 

I think Eva Mae likes them!  Haha!


And brother too!
 
The t-shirt is meant to have a longer length - more like a tunic!  And it should have a comfortable slim fit.  Make sure to check the chest measurements to choose your size!  There are two lines to cut for the sleeves and bodice hem.  One is a shorter length so that you can add the ruffles and the longer length is meant to hem without ruffles!
 
The testing was such a fun process and I look forward to sharing more photos on my blog and facebook as different versions are sewn and shared!!!!
 
 
 
 


Thank you again to all my great testers!!!  And thank you for reading to the end! haha!  You deserve a virtual cupcake...........

Now, go grab the pattern in my shop!!!

Sewing Mama RaeAnna Blog


 Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new pattern RaeAnna! And all the best for you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Just printed it out and hope to make one soon for Miss Ella! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of your kids enjoying cupcakes :) The tops look lovely, well done :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...