Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, November 8, 2013

Pattern Tour Day 5 - Sew Like My Mom and Once Upon a Sewing Machine


 Wow!!!  The week has flown by!  I've been enjoying all the wonderful Bumblebee versions!  I'll post a recap next Friday but if you missed any, feel free to scroll through my posts and link back to the bloggers that were featured each day!

Just look at this ADORABLE expression of this precious girl!!  Melissa at Sew Like My Mom has beautiful daughters (and a cutie little boy!) and I always get a smile on my face when I see them in her pictures! 

I've followed Melissa's blog for a while and LOVE her pillowcase dress tutorial!   This is the tutorial I always send to people who are first learning to sew!  It's the perfect beginner project or a super fast and easy project for a gift!
Pillowcase Dress | Sew Like My Mom


Now, check out this mod version by Once Upon a Sewing Machine!  I think this color combination is fun and the addition of piping instead of ruffles is genius!  Read about it here!

I love that Rachel and Donna are a mother and daughter blogging team!!!  What sweet memories they're making together as they sew and share!  I love seeing the outfits they put together through pattern testing and pattern reviews!  Check out this hooded vest  that is PERFECT for this time of year!

Hooded Vest Pattern and Tutorial

 I hope you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY and check back again on Monday for more Bumblebee inspiration!!!  Don't forget to enter the giveaway at any of the guest blog posts and if you have a version you've sewn that you would like to e-mail I will post it in my recap at the end of next week!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having us join the fun! It was a great pattern to sew up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...