Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pattern Tour Day 4 - Welcome to the Mouse House and Designs By Sessa



We are buzzing right along on the Bumblebee tour!!!  Today we have the VERY talented Hayley and Vanessa!!!
 I'm so excited to share these blogs with you!

First up, Hayley at Welcome to the Mouse House!!!
I love the vintage look of this fabric and the sleeve modification is soooo cute!
Read about it here!
 

Hayley released her first pattern for sale recently called the Norah Dress and I am looking forward to making Eva Mae's version in the next few days for the Norah Dress Pattern Tour!!!  Hayley is miss super crafty and I HAVE to share the picture of her sewing studio!  I drool every time I see this room!!!!


I think a trip to Ikea is in my future for a sewing room makeover of my own! 

Next up is the beautiful inside and out Vanessa from Designs by Sessa!
If you follow her blog you know that she has the biggest heart and has been a foster mom for the past few months!!!  This is B wearing the Bumblebee!!!  Read about it here!



Vanessa is also part of the Sewing Rabbit Team and you can see some of her work here as well as at her blog!!!
With the cooler weather coming I need to make her ruffle neck cowl and maybe one for Eva Mae to match!
Thank you ladies for participating!  I'm so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...