Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Vintage May



 

Hold the phones.......I think this little girl is oozing too much cuteness!



I'm showcasing this little outfit today as a teaser for my post on Project Run and Play next month!  I'll have the full tutorial of how to put this look together for your little girl!
 
I just love vintage inspired outfits and I uploaded these pictures to the Vintage May Flickr group!
Vintage May is an awesome blog series hosted by Jessica of Craftiness is Not Optional and Kristin of Skirt as Top!  This was the first series I religiously followed and even uploaded to a Flickr group! (see my post here) - I am amazed at how far I've come in my blogging and photography!  Here's to new growth!

Sewing Mama RaeAnna Blog
 
And as an extra bonus, here are some pictures we took at our local retro cafe - Marcy Jo's! The country music duo Joey and Rory perform here and it's their family that owns the restaurant and land! (If you go, you have to get a homemade cinnamon bun!)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. So sweet! I am a sucker for seersucker and gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit. It is almost as cute as your children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggle* My 4 year old daughter would like to know if your baby girl is for sale? LOL She was swooning all over her and seriously asked if she could "buy" her.... LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO CUTE!!! It looks comfy for her too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the cuteness! I adore a good romper. So sad that my boys are out of the romper stage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply gorgeous :) - both, the little model and her new outfit :) Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rae Anna. She is SO darling. your photographs are beautiful and so is the playsuit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...