Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Thursday, May 2, 2013

THANK YOU!!!

So the winners were announced earlier this week and I am so tickled to have placed 3rd (not bad for my first sewing competition!!!)

Here is a line up of my entries each week!

Week 1

Week 2


Week 3


Week 4

I can't wait to go shopping online with my winnings!!!

I also have a busy summer lining up for the blog!  Guest posting at House of Estrella, Project Run & Play, testing patterns for some very talented ladies AND putting things together for my very first craft show/festival in the fall!!!

I'm working on an adorable 4th of July romper right now and can't wait to share it!  Make sure you stop by on the 8th to see the adorable Zig Zag Dress!  You can check out some great versions of the dress on the pattern tour!


1 comment:

  1. Sew Busy! Now we just need to make time for a play date for Christian and Ella!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...