Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Eva Mae's Birthday Party





 

I can't believe my baby girl is 1!!
She has brought so much joy into our lives and she's been the inspiration behind most of my sewing!!!

I love sewing for my boy but having a girl (and finally being able to be a stay at home mommy) really turned up the notch on my crafting!

I hope you enjoy these pictures! 




The SMASH cake!!! I wish I could take credit - the cake and the cupcake owl below were done by my friend, Amazing Cakes by Christina

 

Thank you, Pinterest, for your tissue pom tutorials!!!


This was my inspired platter!  There were some cute cheese owl platters on Pinterest but I needed a veggie tray!  I think he turned out cute! :)


I used some cute paper cut outs from a party pack to add decoration around the room!  I love the pink and brown color scheme!!  It's time to start pinning ideas for birthday #2!



I made these bows to give away as favors to the other little girls at her party!

 
How cute are these babies?!  The other two turn 1 on Saturday!  We'll be party hopping all day!


Here's a good picture of Eva Mae's outfit!

And her bloomers!

 
 
 
 

BONUS......
So I had originally made this dress for her to wear but decided on the tutu and t-shirt - so she wore the dress on her actual birthDAY and got to have a cupcake! :)  Happy birthday little girl!!!  You make mama so happy!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, RaeAnna. I love that picture of you carrying her cake - you look like a radiant, proud mama! And Eva is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...